In ancient India
Gurukul Project is an initiative to promote & instill Indian Values, Life skills, Culture & Language among the new generation. Using an innovative & progressive methodology, we strengthen the written & verbal skills of individuals in Indian language. This highly successful tested & validated approach includes smart studies, podcast, discussions, case studies and leveraging the power of Super Conscious Mind which makes learning fun & effective.
Rayat gurukul project
Dr. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil used to travel to various places seeking young talents. He would search them, educate them and help them to realize their dreams. This ‘Talent Search’ is carried along in the establishment of Gurukul at Maharaja Sayajirao High School in Satara wherein the selected talented students are being trained and moulded. It is a matter of great pride that every year the students studying in this Gurukul bring laurels by shining in the Merit List of the SSC Board. Gurukul project is a part of junior college offers course in Science prescribed by the Maharashtra state Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education at the 10+2 level.
The courses lead to the Higher secondary Certificate Examination in the respective streams with other academic activities.(JEE and NEET preparation)
The vision of the Institution aims at eliminating the darkness of ignorance from the lives of people living in age-long poverty and helping them to proceed towards knowledge to achieve all round development.
- To provide quality education to socially and economically backward classes.
- To bring out educational and cultural development of rural population.
- To provide standard facilities of hostel accommodation, physical education and value education.
- To bring out social transformation through education.
- To create resources and utilize them for educational upliftment of common people.
- To promote intellectual, ethical and cultural development of society.
- To introduce technical and professional education for increasing employability and economic development.
- To create a wide-spread educational network seeking mass participation in education.
- To improve the quality of rural student with his/her own language.