AimsTo enable the students:
- To cultivate a broad personal and social, cultural outlook through excellent literary works included in the syllabus.
- And inculcate the scientific attitude and develop the basic research attitude in the minds of students.
ObjectivesTo enable the students:
- To develop conceptual ability of the student and increase the quality of students in logical thinking
- Motivate the students to apply their acquired knowledge in day today life.
- Upgrade the result of H.S.C.Board Examination above 98%.
- Increase the general attendance of students above 90% and number of advanced learners and prepare them for entrance examinations like JEE,NEET,MHCET,NATA,NDA,CDS,SSB,MPSC,UPSC etc.
- Increase student-teacher ratio through more contact hours.